[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- some personal news

Laurie Shuster LShuster at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Jun 14 19:33:11 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone - I had this message in my drafts and meant to send it but lost track of the time.  I've attached the job duties list that Lesley created and must admit that I am a tiny bit nervous about sharing it.  All of our libraries and colleges have such different ecosystems and context that it could be difficult to compare job roles and duties.  Each of us as individuals also bring our own skill sets, interests, and strengths to the roles, so it could very well be comparing apples to oranges as the saying goes.  I hope this is useful!

Take care!

Laurie

Laurie Shuster
Reference & Instruction Librarian