[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Password-protected login via EZProxy

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Jul 19 12:40:52 PDT 2022

Hi Naoko:

Thanks so much for sharing this out! It's great to know that this is an option. I am meeting with our director of advising in a couple of weeks to figure out if we really need to have students use their own accounts.

Since our IT department is going to take a long time to figure out how to implement Okta authentication for this, I am tempted to just have faculty put the links to WOIS in their Canvas shells directly with no link from the library site until that authentication can happen.

Elena

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library