[Wactclc-alma] Mini training how to run a job to batch update items types

Julie Sheppard julie.sheppard at edmonds.edu
Tue Jul 19 09:35:05 PDT 2022

Hi Linda,

I also would be very much interested in attending the mini training today.
Will there be a new meeting link for this training or the same Wade used?

Thanks for putting this together.

All the best,

Julie

--

*Julie Sheppard, MLIS Circulation Manager, Edmonds College Library 20000
68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu <http://edmonds.edu/>*

*julie.sheppard at edmonds.edu <julie.sheppard at edmonds.edu> | (425) 640-1447*

[image: college logo]