[Wactclc-alma] [EXT] Mini training how to run a job to batch update items types

Waite, Karen Karen.Waite at scc.spokane.edu
Thu Jul 14 13:48:10 PDT 2022

Me too!

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Staley, Laura
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 1:10 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] [EXT] Mini training how to run a job to batch update items types

I would attend that.

Laura
________________________________
From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu>> on behalf of Garcia, Linda <lgarcia at lcc.ctc.edu<mailto:lgarcia at lcc.ctc.edu>>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 12:11 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>>

   CAUTION - This email originated from outside of Renton Technical College's email system.  Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.  If you need assistance, contact the RTC Service Desk at x2500 or servicedesk at rtc.edu<mailto:servicedesk at rtc.edu>.

Hello,

Would anybody be interested in a mini training on how to run a job to update item types? For example: I want to update Dell laptops that were added as a "book" to Alma. I want to update their item type to "laptop." Is this something anybody would be interested in learning at one of the Tuesday meetings? Are there any other topics that people would be interested in having a mini training on during the Tuesday meetings?

Thanks,

Linda Garcia

(She/her/hers)

Library Circulation Services Manager

Lower Columbia College

1600 Maple St.

Longview, WA 98632

p | 360.442.2668

e | lgarcia at lowercolumbia.edu<mailto:lgarcia at lowercolumbia.edu>

Office hours: Mon-Thu  7:00am - 5:30pm  PST

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D89788.5A6478B0]