[Wactclc-alma] "Relink items to another Bibliographic record"

Cara Beth Stevenson cara.stevenson at ghc.edu
Tue Jul 12 11:48:37 PDT 2022

"Relink items to another Bibliographic record" is not working for me.

I have a 3-volume set that was catalogued separately and I want to relink the items one bib and holdings record.
I have relinked item records to other bib/holdings record before,  but now I get an error message when I try to select the holdings record to relink the item: "Please select a value"
There is no check box for the holdings record I want to use. Should there be?

Should I open a case with Ex Libris?

Cara Beth Stevenson
Library Paraprofessional 3 for Technical Services
John Spellman Library
Grays Harbor College
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520 | w:360.538.4057