[Wactclc-alma] Fraudulent student accounts

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 13 15:25:58 PST 2022

Kirsti, to prevent your changes from being overwritten, you could flip those accounts in Alma to internal at the same time you update the expiration date.

Since the patron load won't overwrite the matching record it finds if that matching record is internal, your changes would be safe from further alteration.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>