[Wactclc-alma] publishing to Google Scholar through vendors other than ExLibris

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 12 13:50:31 PST 2022

I have not used that approach, Jennifer.

But this is a good place to remind about this way to approach it:

https://libux.web.unc.edu/2016/11/24/building-a-google-scholar-search-form-with-links-to-full-text/

I set up this institution code Google Scholar link in my Databases A-Z with a how to link under it and it has been popular with Faculty at least. This is what it looks like. I also share it frequently on social media and faculty emails. I have students use it in my LIB 101 course.

https://libguides.bigbend.edu/az.php?q=google?

Rhonda Kitchens, Faculty Librarian
William C. Bonaudi Library, Big Bend Community College