[Wactclc-alma] ctcLink & invoices

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Feb 15 11:41:54 PST 2022

Here are the steps we follow if we want to confirm payment for a credit card transaction has gone through:

NavBar > Navigator > Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budget Details

Select Business Unit  = [Your College code-- ours is WA060]
Select Ledger Group = CC_ORG

Enter the budget line elements you want to search:

    Operating Unit (campus)
    Account (subobject code)
    Class field = 051 (program index)
    Department (organization index)
    Budget period (fiscal year)

>From the Budget Details list, select View Details for the line you want to check.  You may want to select View All option on the uper right corner of the Budget Details table to see all lines

On the Details screen, on the Expense line, select the Drill to Activity Log icon which looks like a book with 2 arrows

On the Activity Log screen, check the Monetary Amount and Tran Date columns to find the payment you want to confirm

Click the magnifying glass icon on the leftmost column

On the Line Drill Down page, click the ID number

then select Go to Source Entry

Select Payments tab

or Related Documents tab

Note: It looks like PCard transactions aren't confirmed paid in ctcLink until 1-2 months after the transaction date

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges