[Wactclc-alma] Deactivate CDI if not showing in electronic collections?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:06:53 PST 2022

Sorry, Lesley. I didn't realize that's what you were looking at.

The report at "Alma -> Resources -> PC to CDI Activation Report" is point-in-time snapshot of the CDI activations made in your environment when ExL migrated your previous Primo Central activations to the CDI.

For current info, you've got to look at either the collections in Alma, or for summary reports you can use analytics. You can use the fields I showed below as a guide.

And filter based desired criteria, like 'active for search in cdi' = true

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>