[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Swank?

Martin, Melinda Melinda.Martin at scc.spokane.edu
Wed Feb 9 08:50:42 PST 2022

I haven't heard of that option, but it also sounds interesting! I'd be very interested in what types of film coverage other WACTCLC colleges are doing (Kanopy, AVON, etc.) and the scope of coverage (how many films annually - how are you budgeting, etc.)

This is a current conversation for us, as the demand is increasing, but our budget is not.  It may also be of interest if we can find discounts as a group longer-term.
-Melinda