[Wactclc-alma] Any issues with patron upload?

Nicole Longpre nlongpre at bellevuecollege.edu
Fri Dec 16 08:05:38 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

I've been watching the data in Alma to see when it recognizes that students are registered for winter. The jobs are running overnight, but the expiration date for students still reflects the end of fall quarter. I know we try to do things early, but we do renew a number of items based on whether the students are enrolled for the next quarter.

In looking at the logs, the job ran fine but then there is a message that says there was a problem with their (SBCTC's?) server during upload. The error message says that there could be a number of different causes, which most are not likely. The only suggestion that makes sense is that we are "uploading a file to a full filesystem."

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
Nicole

Nicole Longpré (she/her)