[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: [EXTERNAL] - importing diacritics correctly from OCLC

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:50:58 PDT 2022

Thanks, Amy! I bet that’s right. I know for sure that the Alma import profile has the encoding format as UTF-8, but it’s been a while since I checked the settings in Connexion Client.  I also wonder if this batch was exported using Connexion Browser – I notice it says you should never, ever export MARC records via OCLC Connexion Browser.  Hmm.

Gives me something to explore. Thanks for the help!

Elena