[Wactclc-alma] The Seattle Times Mystery

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 20 10:41:18 PDT 2021

Karen,

The Seattle Colleges cheatsheet for staff circulating from satellite locations can be found here

Circulation Instructions for IT Desk (Seattle Colleges Example) - Documentation - LibGuides at Big Bend Community College<https://libguides.bigbend.edu/c.php?g=1142085&p=8696180>

The topic of non-library circulation scenarios has been ongoing, so there's no single capture of all the relevant info. It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

If you can describe the specific scenario you're picturing, I can provide some direction.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>