[Wactclc-alma] Fond farewell

Ryer Banta ryer.banta at centralia.edu
Fri Oct 15 15:15:09 PDT 2021

Best wishes Charly! I'm sure we'll see you around in WA library land.

Ryer Banta
Information Literacy and Technology Librarian
Pronouns: he/him/his
Centralia College
360-623-8121
Ryer.Banta at centralia.edu<https://mail.centralia.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=fNEFFUiOcJn8XZD_VNaqVEixJx9QWtNlXDDsY0izFrXf1xAoVYvYCA..&URL=mailto%3aRyer.Banta%40centralia.edu>