[Wactclc-alma] adjusted duration for courtesy due date notification

Xinhang Hu xhu at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:17:13 PDT 2021

Charly,

Are you looking for this? Fulfillment -->General -->Fulfillment Jobs Configuration

[cid:image003.png at 01D7BF6B.7770B540]

Xinhang Hu
Library Circulation Manager |Tel - (425)564-2251 | Office - D126B |Mail Stop - D260
Bellevue College Library
Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue WA 98007
https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/lmc/