[Wactclc-alma] ProQuest/Business Market Research Collection Woes

Nicole Longpre nlongpre at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed Oct 13 08:41:03 PDT 2021

I'm not sure if others have access to this ProQuest database, but it is how we access Hoover's Company Profiles. I looked at the backend of Alma and it looks like it is correctly activated, but when you search in Primo you get a record that says "Check for available results" and there is no link to the electronic version. At first I thought it might be for newer reports, but then I found last year's report and it had the same issue. I have tried a couple of different main-stream companies and all of the Primo records are without links.

Any ideas?

Nicole Longpré (she/her)
Systems Librarian
Full Professor