[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Analytics fines/fees issue

Adrienne Roush adrienne.roush at ghc.edu
Wed Nov 10 12:15:32 PST 2021

Thanks, Amy! I think that did it.
Much appreciated.
Adrienne

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Herman, Amy
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 11:44 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Analytics fines/fees issue

Hi Adrienne,

I found when I did a similar analytics report recently that I had to add "Fine Fee Status" as a criteria and then filter it to "is equal to/is in Active."  Otherwise I saw things from the past.  Maybe try that if you haven't already?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256