[Wactclc-alma] Request for guidance - setting up a follow up notification for users contacted by a job in Alma

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at edmonds.edu
Tue Nov 16 14:52:00 PST 2021

Hi all,

I'm hoping to lean heavily on some Collective Wisdom here, as letters
aren't usually my bailiwick.

We had left enabled a fulfillment job to send out borrowing activity
letters on the 2nd of every month. We encountered an issue this quarter
with tech finally coming up due and it's had the unfortunate consequence of
boosting anxiety levels in our patrons. They've been contacting us about
existing or lost loans, thinking that the letter they received requires
some sort of immediate action.

I can see the record of this job and I can even pull ctcLink IDs for those
contacted, but, what I'd ideally love to do is create a set of users who
were contacted, and then trigger a new job in Alma to send a follow-up
message with some corrected information.

Can anyone on the list reach out to me with some quick steps to create that
user set? Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dan