[Wactclc-alma] Primo CDI Access Issue

Heather Jean Uhl huhl at everettcc.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:20:35 PST 2021

Hello, dear colleagues.

I had a student share a link to a Primo citation that isn't correctly
connecting to our Gale subscriptions.  Here's the example Primo Record
<https://sbctc-everettcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_EVERETT/1qv5jiv/cdi_proquest_journals_215686785>.
I was able to direct-search Gale Powersearch and get the article.
Unfortunately, the access link in the Primo record appears to derive from
CDI, not from our Alma activations.

Do we have the ability to configure CDI activations?  Perhaps in the Primo
VE interface?  If not there, then perhaps in Alma in another way than what
I'm currently doing?  I've searched our Alma activations and I can't find
the specific collection listed in the example record.

Thanks very much for your consideration and advice!

Heather Jean Uhl, Faculty Librarian (pronouns: she / her)
Library Department Chair 2021-2022
Acquisitions/Cataloging & Circulation Department Supervisor
Everett Community College - Library Media Center
huhl at everettcc.edu | (425)388-9139