[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Films on Demand Electronic Collection in CZ vs. Local Electronic Collection

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue May 18 12:07:12 PDT 2021

I'm glad you mentioned this, Traci.  Last I looked, a few weeks ago, our FOD Master Academic Collection was not represented in the CZ and now I see it.

We had been avoiding doing a local collection for it because it's so large and because new titles are added every few weeks and I don't want to have to stay on top of manual maintenance. In theory the CZ would deal with all of those updates for us.

But I'm also interested in anyone else's feedback to Traci!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.