[Wactclc-alma] Edit service description or material type for electronic collections?

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon May 17 16:00:09 PDT 2021

Thanks, Wade. I went ahead and changed the label to "Access through:"

Sorry, one more question! I tested one audiobook marc record using the import profile I built and it's displaying as "AUDIO CD." Using the same strategy with the Code Table, I could change Audio CD to Audiobook... though I'm wondering what other items I might affect with that change.

I know a couple of other folks have Audiobooks. What have y'all done for the Icon Codes Label?
-Lesley