[Wactclc-alma] Anyone having issues with Alma shutting down in the middle of a record edit?

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu May 13 14:04:59 PDT 2021

I notice the same thing within the last week-- Alma will just kick me out without a timeout notice. I think I mostly notice it happening when I switch between functions.  I'm using Firefox on Windows 10.

Chris Muzzin told me this morning he was having the same problem.  He's using Chrome via Citrix Remote Desktop.

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu