[Wactclc-alma] May Release Barcode Issue

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Wed May 5 11:56:52 PDT 2021

Whatcom too. Certainly seeing it with our weirdo barcodes that have a blank space as the last character, and some of ours with non-alphameric characters at the end. I created a case yesterday and we've been added to a Tier 2 case already open.

It did just start out of the blue so I thought it was related to the May release. Happy Spring!