[Wactclc-alma] "ghost record"

Stephanie Hunter Stephanie.Hunter at skagit.edu
Tue May 25 08:35:43 PDT 2021

Hi,

I was searching for an ebook in our Primo, and I came across this:

[cid:beb8b7cb-843f-41d8-8dfd-b8bc33a29736]

It's like a record that's been deleted and is still showing up in Primo and I have no idea how to search for it in Alma.  I don't know what it belongs to or anything.  And yes, I actually did a keyword search for "ghost record" in Alma to see what came up and nothing did.

I was searching for the book "affirmative action puzzle" which is a whole other issue, because ebooks are the bane of my existence right now.

Anyway, wondering if anyone else has ever seen this or run across this when they're doing a search in Primo and what to do about it.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Hunter, CLSS
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273