[Wactclc-alma] Ebook Central records with Title = EBOOK.

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu May 20 17:27:10 PDT 2021

We recently discovered over 300 bib records in our Ebook Central Business and Ebook Central College Complete CZ electronic collections where the titles appear as "EBOOK."  See screenshot below for an example.

In these records, the entire 245 field has been replaced with the word "EBOOK." The rest of the record seems fine.

I've opened a SalesForce ticket (#00957986) with Ex Libris, as well as one with ProQuest Support. If you subscribe to these packages, you may wish to do the same.

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges