[Wactclc-alma] FW: Consortia Coffee Talk?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu May 13 16:09:56 PDT 2021

The call below might be of interest to some of you (Spokane, Seattle, Pierce, Olympic, Skagit etc) who operate libraries on multiple campuses.

Sounds like it will be a fairly  informal call among colleagues across different institutions, not unlike our regular Zoom calls, so the format at least should feel familiar.

I'm not aware of any similar calls in the recent past, so I don't know exactly what to expect.  But could be interesting.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>