[Wactclc-alma] FW: search external resources in MDE?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue May 11 09:22:55 PDT 2021

Forwarding this thread to our Alma list.

Some institutions on Alma-L, and Grays Harbor, reported errors searching WorldCat from mdeditor yesterday.

Error message refers to Z39.50 configuration.

I could not reproduce the issue yesterday, and have not been able to this morning. External search works for me.

A number of customers have opened tickets already, so additional tickets aren't necessary.

But if you run into issues with WorldCat search from mdeditor today, please post back to this thread.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>