[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: [External]Re: Issues with MD Editor not refreshing

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Jun 29 14:34:27 PDT 2021

I thought it the issue might be when there are more than a handful of records in the MDE. I had about 8 or 9 records in the editor, and it happened again. I cleared the MDE and it seemed to work for a bit, and then started doing the issue with not loading/refreshing the information. So, I cleared the MDE and tried again, and then it happened when there were only 2 records in the MDE. I even tried changing accounts from Admin to my staff account and the same thing happens. It is frustrating when this happens, and there are already a lot of steps in this process, and to have to stop to clear the editor, log in and out of various accounts just to get the editor to work is very time consuming. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Colleen