[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-RE: Funds and Ledgers not showing up in the list

Stephanie Hunter Stephanie.Hunter at skagit.edu
Wed Jun 23 11:45:57 PDT 2021

We use reporting codes already to track librarians.

That makes sense, your explanation.  I'll adjust the allocations.

Thanks for the info!

Stephanie Hunter
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services Lead
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273