[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- Thursday call - 10am

Stephanie Hunter Stephanie.Hunter at skagit.edu
Wed Jun 16 16:13:22 PDT 2021

Can we talk about Purchase requests and deleting them?  I remember a conversation about it, but can't find it.  And I'm wondering about deleting them.  I asked earlier this week but didn't get a response.

Thanks!

Stephanie Hunter
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services Lead
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273