[Wactclc-alma] Alma not loading?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jun 16 10:14:43 PDT 2021

Lesley, is that a screenshot from an Alma-related URL? I’m just wondering what app or service delivered that message.

Meanwhile, status.exlibrisgroup.com for NA02 has the following report, related to network issues to their Chicago data center today.

Those time stamps are UTC, so subtract 7 hours for Pacific time.

started 16/06/2021 00:19:40
Identified             16/06/2021 14:39:47

We are aware of possible external network issues impacting one of our internet providers in our Elk Grove data center. We are working with them and will continue to provide status page updates as they become available. Your system may experience interruptions during this period.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>