[Wactclc-alma] Alma not loading?

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Jun 15 12:35:36 PDT 2021

Interesting timing!

Our team just saw this error:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D761E2.D2A99030]

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Bem, Greg
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:34 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] Alma not loading?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Pierce College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you have confirmed this is an authentic message from sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at 253-964-6373 or email Helpdesk at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:Helpdesk at pierce.ctc.edu>
Hey all,

I spoke too soon. I guess it was doing some update or maintenance either within the platform or on the local server. It took 10 minutes but finally loaded 😊

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lwtech.edu%2fcampus-life%2flibrary&c=E,1,6OXKCxUNnwBA5VkvsylPxeYbwirReBpjPR3JTTn0QUve03puU85vcpDVL6s5da-GHyqUGR7WKx5COiwU3yPZzxeaKWjPQYxDK3-cATPgPaY,&typo=1>