[Wactclc-alma] Issues with MD Editor not refreshing

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Wed Jun 23 10:15:12 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has been having issues with Alma MD Editor not refreshing?

I make changes to a record, save and use 'View Related Data' to view inventory. Sometimes it loads, but most of the times I just get a spinning blue circle. Sometimes the holdings load, and sometimes I just get the spinning blue circle. I use alt+u to update the holdings. When I go back to view inventory so I can click on the option to view items, it does the same thing. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out of Alma, using a different account, and I still experience the same issues.

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Colleen
Clover Park Tech