[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Thanks again, and farewell

Stephanie Hunter Stephanie.Hunter at skagit.edu
Mon Jul 26 21:41:17 PDT 2021

Hi Wade,

Thanks!  And thanks for all the wisdom and help you've provided to me and to SVC!  I'll miss working with you.

English is spoken prevalently over in the Netherlands, as you said.  Although I start learning Dutch because my boyfriend speaks it and I want to be able to communicate with him in his native language so we don't have to speak English all the time.  Plus, I'm hoping if I know Dutch a little bit I'll be able to have a leg up when I start looking for a new job/career.

Thanks again,
Stephanie

Stephanie Hunter, CLSS
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273