[Wactclc-alma] Thanks again, and farewell

Ryer Banta ryer.banta at centralia.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:02:25 PDT 2021

Hi Stephanie,

Best wishes on your exciting new chapter. Wow, the Netherlands are so cool. I got to study there for a month in library school, where I got to visit a lot of their amazing libraries and archives, plus I got to explore a lot on bike. I'm jealous. Enjoy!

Thank you for your participation in our Alma community!

Ryer Banta
Information Literacy and Technology Librarian
Pronouns: he/him/his
Centralia College
360-623-8121
Ryer.Banta at centralia.edu<https://mail.centralia.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=fNEFFUiOcJn8XZD_VNaqVEixJx9QWtNlXDDsY0izFrXf1xAoVYvYCA..&URL=mailto%3aRyer.Banta%40centralia.edu>