[Wactclc-alma] End of Term and Grace Period

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jul 1 10:19:11 PDT 2021

Sorry, I didn't see Traci's message until Kirsti responded.

Kirsti is correct.

Items get marked lost based on 'days after due date' in the lost loan profile (Alma admin / fulfillment / overdue and lost loan profiles).

Notices for lost items go out based on the schedule set for the overdue and lost loans job in fulfillment jobs configuration (Alma Admin / Fulfillment / Fulfillment jobs configuration)

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>