[Wactclc-alma] Another follow-up to this morning's call on the ctcLink topic

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 21 11:51:15 PST 2021

I forgot to mention in my first follow-up...

Just FYI, regarding whether OBIEE (analogous to Alma Analytics) is part of the ctcLink effort... I have found enough mentions of OBIEE in ctcLink documentation that I do believe OBIEE is in ctcLink somewhere. Though I don't know what form it takes, or how far along it might be.

Meanwhile, I forgot to save Kirsti's link from the chat for the Pierce College Manual on ctcLink Accounts Payable.

Could someone who did please respond to this message with that link?

http://www.wactclc.org