[Wactclc-alma] Analytics experiencing some issues this morning

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jan 15 08:44:22 PST 2021

ExL is reporting issues with Analytics this morning.

So please be aware that 'design analytics' is currently unavailable.

      Dear customer
      Current status: Service Alert Information
      15-Jan-2021 UTC 16:42:18
      We would like to update you about the current start. Reports are available however "Design Analytics" is not working. We are working to resolve this issue.

      15-Jan-2021 UTC 14:31:01
      We would like to inform you that the Analytics is currently not available in your environment.
      We will update you as soon as the Analytics are available again.
      Regards
      Ex Libris Cloud Team

http://www.wactclc.org