[Wactclc-alma] Editing 245 for set of electronic portfolios

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:32:27 PST 2021

Following up on this! I wrote a normalization rule to add "(Audiobook)" to the 245b on Monday, and then ran the rule on the set created. It worked beautifully and was a great reminder on norm rules because I hadn't created one in years. Thanks!
I also ran the "Change Electronic portfolio information" job to change the material type to "Book." This was also on Monday afternoon and I'm still not seeing the change in Primo. I know CDI changes take a while, but this isn't CDI. The electronic material type is showing now as "Book" in Alma. Should I just keep waiting?
-Lesley