[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Calendar problems

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Aug 26 12:02:33 PDT 2021

We have checked the patron expiration dates and tested with both student and employee accounts. And, yes, the end of term being a Friday is I am sure why the due date is coming up with the 13th. But, the immediate concern is why the changes made ended up with a due date of the same day as check out both yesterday and today.

The guy on chat couldn't help either and he has opened a case.

Thanks,

Elena