[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Calendar problems

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Aug 26 11:41:37 PDT 2021

Yes.

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Traci Taylor <ttaylor at btc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 11:35 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL*]-Re: [Wactclc-alma] Calendar problems

Hi Elena,

Did you click on apply changes?

Traci
________________________________
From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Elena Bianco <Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 11:07 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [Wactclc-alma] Calendar problems

Hi all:

We have edited our Calendar to change our due dates for Fall Quarter so that students who are registered for fall can renew materials or check out. However, any renewals or checkouts we do, come up with a due date of TODAY.

When using the Fullfillment Configuration Utility, however, it says the due date should come up with 12/13/2021, which is also inaccurate. The due date should be 12/9/2021.  The Fulfillment Configuration Utility is NOT actually matching what happens in reality when we actually do a checkout.

We have opened a case, but hoping we can figure it out before they get back to us because this is affecting anyone trying to renew or checkout now.

Here is the picture of the calendar dates we set up:
[cid:448262c9-0265-43b1-b854-dacb0ef72e6d]

Thanks for any ideas...

Elena

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library

This email is not from a Skagit Valley College email address. As such, the SVC IT Department cannot ensure its safety. Please use proper judgement and caution when opening attachments, clicking on links, or responding to this email..