[Wactclc-alma] Analytics Report - Print vs. Electronic

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:02:18 PDT 2021

What data point do you want to match on between electronic and physical? ISBN? Title? OCLC #?

You could do something like this in analytics. I'll have to think about it.

The challenge is that any match point between physical and electronic is likely to have metadata variations, so matching is going to be spotty and not fully accurate.

Traci, I'm guessing that report you looked at is to identify title records with both physical and electronic holdings attached. Did you look at the underlying query?

Meanwhile, there is already a 'duplicate titles analysis' in Alma, under Resources / Advanced Tools / Duplicate Title Analysis. That report will let you identify duplicate titles based on ISBN, ISSN,  or other identifiers. That would be a good place to start, and would help find titles where identifier is an easy match.