[Wactclc-alma] Community Zone Updates Task List

Cara Beth Stevenson cara.stevenson at ghc.edu
Tue Aug 3 13:04:28 PDT 2021

Got it!   Thanks, Wade.

CB

________________________________
From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Guidry, Wade <WadeG at bigbend.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 12:26:12 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] Community Zone Updates Task List

CB,

You are correct, there isn’t anything you are required to do with respect to the Community Zone Updates Task List.

The list provides a way to stay abreast of changes made by ExL to CZ records that you have activated.

The list reports things just as changes to availability ranges for journal titles, changes to collection names, changes (adds, deletes) to the set of journals included in an aggregator collection, etc.

Functionally, the list serves as a checklist and allows you to ‘check off’ each reported change as you review it. Once you check off that you saw that change, the change is removed from the ‘review’ tab.

There is no requirement that you use the list in this way, and nothing happens if you do not review the changes.

The list can also be used to search for past changes to a collection or journal from the CZ. If you wonder whether a title was dropped from a particular collection that you have activated, you could search for that title in the task list and see if any changes to the title or collection were reported.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>