[Wactclc-alma] PO lines with no charge in Analytics

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:37:47 PDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm trying to make a report in analytics that includes PO lines with no charge, but they are not showing up with the other PO lines in my reports. I don't think I'm doing anything that should filter them out. Has anyone made such a report? Is this just a lost cause?

The goal is to track streaming film expirations without having to create a license in Alma for each film. We are billed separately for our other films, but these (films with PO lines that I want to show up, but aren't) are billed as a package, although the films have different expiration dates.
thanks!

sj

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

The library will be operating remotely until further notice. The best way to reach me in the interim is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>