[Wactclc-alma] Community Zone Updates Task List

Cara Beth Stevenson cara.stevenson at ghc.edu
Tue Aug 3 11:39:05 PDT 2021

Howdy, Bookaroos! (stole this from Kirsti!)

Yesterday I was looking for something else in the Alma menus, and saw this heading: Resources > Manage Inventory > Community Zone Updates Task List

After reviewing the ExLibris Knowledge Base article, there doesn't seem to be anything demanding my immediate attention.

Has anyone worked with this task list? Can I ignore/dismiss the items on this list? Is there anything I should pay attention to in this list?

Cara Beth Stevenson

(pronouns: she/her/hers)

Library Paraprofessional

John Spellman Library