[Wactclc-alma] Update on Scheduling of Alma Refresher Training

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Sep 2 13:02:22 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I've got an update on Alma refresher training to share.

My idea of alternating cataloging and fulfillment across days (or weeks) is not going to work.

Some of the fulfillment content relies on work done during the cataloging sessions, so the tech services days need to go first.

And the week of Oct 26 is already booked by another customer.

I haven't locked the schedule down just yet, but it's looking like it's going to be:

Mon, Oct 19 - Technical Services, 9am to noon, 1pm to 4pm
Tues, Oct 20 - Technical Services, 9am to noon, 1pm to 3pm
Wed, Oct 21 - Fulfillment, 9am to noon, 1pm to 3pm
Thurs, Oct 22 - Fulfillment, 9am to noon, 1pm to 3pm

Or pretty close to that. Those times may not be exact, but fairly close.

And, as we've discussed, all sessions will be recorded, for later viewing.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474