[Wactclc-alma] Overlap P and P

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Sep 1 14:45:13 PDT 2020

Hi Wade,

Thank you for your demonstration today on pivot tables. It was very helpful. I will have to wait until your recording comes out to see if I can recreate the results.

I tried doing the pivot table in Alma, but I couldn't get it to work. I also tried to do the pivot table in Excel and managed to get to the step of putting things in columns, but my update button is greyed out, and I couldn't get the same results, so I guess I must be missing something. At least I know from your demonstration that we do have a small handful of VHS titles that we also have on DVD.

It would be great to be able to include our electronic titles, but I'm sure that is completely different ball of wax. This is supposed to be something that can be done by simply using one of the overlap reports. I linked to those reports in a previous email.

Regards,
Colleen