[Wactclc-alma] CDI Activation?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 20 08:03:01 PDT 2020

One additional comment, just about 'Active for Search in CDI'...

If you have a collection activated in Alma, it's going to be active for search in CDI regardless of the 'Active for Search in CDI'.

The 'Active for Search in CDI' is really just to make non-activated parts of a collection available in extended search results.

In other words, if you have a selective collection where only some portfolios are active, the active portfolios will automatically be active for CDI. But the non-active portfolios will not.

If you would like those not active portfolios available for CDI (ie, full text citations) search when a user 'extends' their search, you can activate search in CDI for that collection.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474