[Wactclc-alma] Republishing physical items

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Mon Oct 5 17:52:30 PDT 2020

Thanks Kirsti,

This was very helpful (as you always are)!

I am getting a Failed to connect FTP error and I’m not sure what to do with that. Nothing at this point in the day.

But I do feel I’m on the right track.

(My first instinct was to only do this for the locations that were changed (of which there were ten with not many items). It doesn’t seem  a big deal to do all of them, especially considering your job has over three times the number we have ((as of the screenshot, anyway).

Thanks again,
Sally