[Wactclc-alma] Embedded order data in Excel upload

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed Oct 14 17:09:21 PDT 2020

I've been working on this for a while now, and thanks to the excellent examples and suggestions I have been provided with, I believe I have done it!

There is still plenty of tweaking to do, but the bones are done.

I did a one title fake bib test upload, and on the second try, the bib came through with the order data! It packaged itself with my preferred PO number and assigned PO lines automatically.

more later,

Paula @ Bellevue

[cid:e48db210-0636-42b0-b393-031c5cda785b]